Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thieves are Making My Tide Rise

Allegedly, this man is stealing an entire cart full of Tide laundry detergent. He's jogging right out the entrance like it's his job (i think it might be). And allegedly, it's happening quite frequently. Thieves are stealing it in bulk and reselling it on the black market for drugs. 
 
I am no Nancy Drew, but this man (and the other thieves) don't appear to be operating a cunning or ingenious plot to dominate the world of Tide. They seems to be pretty 'out in the open.' Should it really be that difficult to dismantle this crime ring? Apparently it is. It's estimated they've stolen tens of thousands of dollars worth.

And frankly, I'm pissed.

Firstly, these jack wagons are going to ultimately effect the cost of my Tide. And no mom wants a rising Tide.   
And secondly, why does a drug dealer need to buy Tide for 5-10 bucks? I can't even do that with double coupons. (not that I've ever tried.) In the words of my 11-year-old, "It's not fair."


No comments:

Post a Comment