Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happily Ever After Divorce

My parents were clearly distracted with their pathetic marriage during this ridiculous vacation. Otherwise, I am certain that they would've noticed that I'm missing my pants, shoes, and hair brush 1,000 miles away in the middle of the mother effing wild west. And for the record, Mom and Dad, this river looks just like the other 13 that you woke me up to see.
This vacation was a few years prior and proves my original theory. A.) That smiling was frowned upon during their entire marriage. and B.) That I DID originally wear pants, shoes and comb my hair. 
Post-divorce. (My dad is smiling also, just in another house.) This is the year I found my hair brush and my brother found puberty.  

I am bat-shit crazy tired. Which happens when I try to exercise. No worries, it's a very random and sporadic occurrence. So, tune in tomorrow for 25 Things You Don't Know About Me. (Strictly because mine will be better than the one's written by famous people in US magazine -- even if my mom's the only one who will read it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment